Flour 500 gms
Fresh yeast 6-7 gms
Sugar 10 gms
Garlic (minced) 30 gm
Olive oil 40 gm
Butter 30 gm
Salt 5 gm
Dry oregano 30 gm
1. To make a dough, make well in a center add yeast, sugar and water. rest the mixture for 10 minutes for yeast to activate.
2. With the help of water make a soft dough.
3. In a bowl add olive oil, butter, minced garlic, dry oregano and salt. cream the mixture and add in the plain dough. knead well.
4. Rest the dough for 30 minutes and later knock back and divide the dough in 4 equal portions.
5. Round the each portion and keep for resting for another 10 minutes.
6. When it becomes double in size knock back and flatten it on greased round tin.
7. Base of the tin must be greased with butter and heavily dusted with corn meal flour and sprinkle dry oregano.
9. Apply butter on top of it and sprinkle dry oregano.
10. Bake it for 12 minutes on 200 C. After baking apply butter on top of bread.
11. Serve the bread hot with mayonnaise.