This post relates in style of making banana muffins in healthy way. there are various integrated products in Indian and international cookery world. Being all aspect mention and taken into consideration I have chosen to bake muffins with the simple ingredients in easy way.This muffins recipe contains high amount of wheat flour, bananas and walnuts which are truly nutritious and make the recipe hearty. The ingredients used in this recipe are easily all time available and speedy to make.
Banana muffins are always been desiring to children and elder ones. In today's bakery world its been trending and ruling the taste buds and highly rated product in the upcoming cafes.
Being basic product nevertheless its extravagant. So extremely considering this point, I came with the healthy home- baked banana muffins.
I remember the first time, I tried the recipe and came out perfect, amazed me in taste too. Its completely a sweet deal to dwell in and fun to bake at the same point. After relishing, it gave the importance of health and wellness.
Many of us just enjoy to peel and eat but the process of healthy baking give us the variance and the pleasant experience overall. So track your daily meals and kick start your journey to a healthier life.
Pleasing you with the recipe ahead. Suggestion to try and make your diet chart interesting with these kind of recipes.
Banana muffins :
Whole wheat flour : 100 gms
Flour : 25 gms
|Ingredients to follow|
Butter : 125 gms
eggs : 2 nos.
ripe bananas : 2 nos.
walnuts : 30 gms
grain sugar : 50 gms
baking powder : 1/4 tsp
banana essence : 1/4 tsp
1. Caramelize the grain sugar and cook the chopped bananas.
2. Start creaming the butter and icing sugar together till light and fluffy.
|Mixing of eggs.|
5. Fold in the mix flour (whole wheat flour & refine flour) to the batter gently. The batter should be in drop-consistency and can be adjusted with few amount of water/milk.
6. Portion out the batter in muffin moulds by filling it 3/4th of each.
|muffin moulds lined|
7. Place the muffin tray in pre heated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes.
8. Check the muffins and demould it for cooling at room temperature.
|Texture - Light & Fluffy|
I am sure your going to enjoying baking and eating and soon it will be added in your inbox hit listed recipes.
Keep calm and enjoy Baking .