Tuesday, 2 September 2014
Pavlova can be make in form of birthday cakes or as cupcakes. I personally prefer to make this dessert in form of cup cake as it can be eaten whole at one time like cup cakes. That is how I called pavlova a "cup cake". Pavlova is the combination of meringue, exotic fruits and whipped cream.
After considering several ideas, I have decided to do pavlova and here the recipe goes with the real images attached.
Egg whites 2 no.
Caster sugar 120 gm
Salt 1 pinch
Melted chocolate 50 gm
Whipped cream 50 gm
Fresh fruits As required
Fruit glaze 60 ml
1. Make a meringue of egg whites, caster sugar and salt.
2. Place the mixture into pipping bag fitted with a star nossel.
3. Pipe out round on a butter paper to resemble small nest.
4. Bake at 120 C for 40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and cool.
6. Coat the pavlova with melted chocolate and whipped cream into hallow.
7. Place the exotic fruits in the whipped cream
8. Apply fruit glaze over it ,which help the fruit to remain fresh
9. And drizzle it with some melted chocolate.
This recipe gives you 5 to 6 servings.
You can also serve them at tea time which give a sigh of bliss.
First of all let me thank you for visiting this blog out of your precious time.
My name is Mrs Amrita Prabhu Desai living and working in Mumbai with a lifelong addiction to all sweet things coincide to be a traveler. My love for baking,cooking and travelling has led me down to some unexpected but very rewarding paths.
I’m still trying to expand my horizons by filling up myself with inspirations and ideas. I am always eager to try new ideas and experiments in the kitchen and to discover the known place in completely new manner. I also like to photograph things around me for the perfect image of the results.
My creativity is charged by inspiration ; cookbooks, chefs I admire, restaurants I visit and not the least, the sights and smells as I walk down the street and discover.
I am very excited to start up with my blog. You’ll never know where life takes you, so just get out there and start doing it.
I look forward to hear from you all and please do leave a note.
Happy Baking and cooking with endless travelling !!!