Christmas season and its jingles of bells everywhere. Also new-year is around the corner so before we step into new-year lets end this year 2012 with a very nutritious and healthy cookie recipe. As we are getting more and more health conscious, this oat raisin cookies will surely help you to keep those extra colories at bay.
Butter : 340gms
Icing sugar : 500gms
Raisins : 125gms
Oats : 365gms
Vanilla essence : 1/2tbspn
Baking powder : 5gms
1. Cream butter and icing sugar together.
2. Mix all the remaining ingredients in the cream mixture.
3. As per required size divide the mixture.
4. After shaping individual rolls, dust in oats as required.
5. Arrange on a greased baking tray
6. Bake this cookies at 160 C for about 18 to 20 mins.
7. Cool and store in air tight container.
So now by ending this tasty recipe and the year ...Wish you all a very Happy New Year and Happy baking!!!!