Thursday 30 May 2013

Cakeholics


My Mom & Dad's 25th wedding anniversary. A really big day of celebration for them and as well as for me.

To add up to the joy I decided to make use of my baking skills and give them a surprise by making a 2 tier chocolate cake.
I worked hard to accomplish my job to perfection and later, to celebrate the occasion with my dear parents.

So here I am sharing this joyful journey of making 2 tiers chocolate cake with you all. 


1. layering cake

2. Apply sugar syrup

3. Apply chocolate icing
4. leveling of icing

5. Apply another part of slice sponge





7. Finish of icing
8. Cake border icing

9. Final presentation with handmade roses.



I hope this recipe will bring the smiles on the face of your loved ones.

Enjoy....









No comments:

Post a Comment